Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Not very good day

Not as productive as a day I had hoped for. 11 pages done. Went back, changed some things. Added a stronger First Plot Point to make transition to second act more attention getting. Cut some scenes that were spooky and way cool, but they just added too many scares.....the key to good horror is just the right amount of scares...I had a few too many. What else, cut dialogue....made some longer..and then added a small scene.


Sadly I am out of time. Need to tend to real life now, like grocery shopping, picking up my daughter from daycare and get ready for a drive through tons of snow tomorrow AM on  my way to work....major snowstorm here tonight....I hope we get pounded....I'll call in tomorrow!!

Only 11 new pages.....I am not happy with that. Last week I belted out over 20 in one day and ended up with over 30 for the week......not happy at all.

2 comments:

  1. Dude! 11 pages is amazing! You should be very happy about that! Plus, you revised some you already wrote, which is a big deal too! Your being waaaaay more productive on your script than I've been on mine! Don't get down on yourself for "only" writing 11 pages - that's 11 more pages than you had yesterday, right?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah it is!!I just could not get into it as much last week......but thanks!

    Who knows...if we belted with a major snow event...I'm calling in.....to write...and shovel snow....LOL

    ReplyDelete