Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holiday over = back to work

Thankfully the holidays are over...finally!  They were fun, but the running around, the extra work at my day job, and the endless traffic in town from people who I swear only come out to drive for Xmas.....gets...annoying.

So now that normality is settling back in......it's time to get back to work on my screenplay. As always I doubt anything will ever come of it, but unlike my Asian epic in which I was told American's "would not get it", I think this may be Westernized enough that maybe I can shop this around as a spec script....if nothing more just to get my name out there and get some attention form agents / producers......yeah right.....this movie thing is a vicious game that I do not think I have the social skills to make it....or sometimes it feels that way. That's why I wish I could just sell one, get my name out there, and live a secluded life in front of my laptop as a writer and never have to go out and face reality ever again.........LMFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment