Saturday, January 14, 2012

Found an On Line Community for Screenwritiers HELL YES!

Last night I joined a social community kind of like FaceBook...but for people who are serious about screenwriting (and writing in general).....I'm not going on a Facebook rant (I'm done with that...everyone knows how I feel about that, and I'm over it as this is the new me) but I'll be hanging out there a lot now and on my blog....I've got some great friends on FB who are writers, so I'm not leaving FB...I'm still there, I'll still post dumb and useless shit (LOL)...but hanging out with others in a community of writers.....that's just too damn cool!!!

AND...it's created and managed by two people who developed FINAL DRAFT!!!! Anyone who screenwrites knows what that is....it's the best industry standard software!!!

1 comment: