Friday, January 20, 2012

New post...guess I should!!

Just a new post to keep things alive over here.

I suddenly reverted back to using tumblr......created it, used it for a while and then stopped. And now I'm back over there.....I don't know why!!

So check me out over there because right now I'm kind of going crazy (!) (just kidding) and the REALLY crazy stuff goes over there!!


http://neuroticscreenwriter.tumblr.com/


Screenplay is going good. Creepy scary and dark. Not much else to say....go over to tumblr and read some snippets from WITH CHILD and gaze and the weird vintage pics that have inspired me.....kind of took the
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children approach on this screenplay.....only in the aspect of inspired by creepy pics.....not story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment