Friday, January 13, 2012

2012....the year I attempt to actually make this work!!

I think since August when I turned the BIG 40....I have been in some kind of "life crisis". When I hit 40 and realized I haven't done what I wanted to do...it sucked. OK..I'm over it now. Life is good! I'm happy with who I am!! (well my day job still stinks but....) 2012 may be the year the world ends(LOL), but this year will be the year I get my screenplay to SHRIEKFEST, the year I start sending out to agencies and production companies, the year I hit other screenplay contests....this is the year I will not give up! So yeah, I think I'm getting happy again...besides being 40 means I have just that more wisdom over the young "kids"....right????

So in other words....I'm feeling really good about this year so far. Staying off line the internet (although here I am on my blog!) and working on my screenplays and spending family time are my goals.....

No comments:

Post a Comment