Monday, January 16, 2012

Not quite done....but almost....

I guess maybe I should be more modest, but I am really excited about this new script. I'm entering the last act in it and I feel I have something here that has not been done before in ghost stories. And as a friend on Facebook guessed (as a joke, it's all good!!) that maybe it was about a woman getting knocked up by her ghost lover...not...sorry, not that at all. There is an element of a love story between two PEOPLE, but really, the ghosts in this are not nice at all......and different then what we have all seen in movies and read in stories.

I'm no pro, but I hope I can turn a few heads with this take and maybe help give the genre a much needed kick in the ass!! I doubt it, but just making a few heads turn and read it would be cool!

So far I've really been able to keep this tight, compact and to the point kind of script. Proud of myself for being able to do that at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment