Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Call me crazy....

I still can;t believe I am going to do this.

On alternating days I will be working on two screenplays. VEA is moving along, but there are some horror fests that I want to enter this year. I completed two horror screenplays in 2011, neither of which I really think have much of a chance...they need major re-works.

So enter another super secret horror idea that I had for a year or so....I wrote it down in treatment form a few months ago. I haven't even told my wife about this.....she might not care for the subject matter....but now that I wrote this, she'll probably read it and hound me about it for the rest of the night!

So VEA on day....this killer horror idea on the other day. Last time I tried this I failed miserably....but I think I am mentally able to do this now. If ANY one reads this, please wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment