Friday, January 13, 2012

Creepy kids....

Creepy kids scare the f*ck outta me.......
Creepy kids wearing tattered clothes scare the f*ck outta me....
Creepy kids wearing tattered clothes and Halloween masks scare the f*ck outta me....
Creepy kids wearing tattered clothes and Halloween masks and running up and cursing at you scare the f*ck outta me....
Creepy kids wearing tattered clothes and Halloween masks and running up and cursing at you and can randomly change into incredibly freaky beings who look tortured scare the f*ck outta me....

And that's why there are several of them in WITH CHILD.........




(damn creepy kids)



...oh and creepy old men who look at you and point at you and say nothing scare the you know what outta me.....

(damn creepy old men)

No comments:

Post a Comment