Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to my old schedule!!

Today starts the day that I go back to my old work schedule that I had for 4 years, before being forced to change it last year. This year I got to change it back!! While still not having the weekend off...I get to go back to having Monday and Tuesday off.....

For me that's great because I will have off on all the holidays that fall on Monday.....Memorial Day, Labor Day and all the smaller holidays.....being that my wife is a teacher she has a lot of Monday's off with all these holidays....that means more family time throughout the year for me!!!!!!! For the last year I have hated the schedule I was forced to have!!

I know that's not about writing....but ....I just had to say.

Writing? Here;s hoping to a productive day. My daughter might still be a little sick, so hoping that when she takes her nap, I can bang out  5 or 10 pages!!

And why is it when writing this screenplay (WITH CHILD) I have one specific actress in mind in the role of the main character?.....interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment