Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Got done chatting with a good friend. Great conversation. I think I am slowly rebounding now. As it has been put several times I need to consider the source of who said what they said.
It’s just easy for me to fall into this state of mind. More often then less. It sucks. It’s hard. And I can not believe I let the words of a ***** get under my skin like they did.

So slowly coming back to the surface…again….and I’m sure I’ll go under again some time in the near future.
Laying low for a while….re-inventing myself yet AGAIN. Don’t know how many times I have had to do this. ‘sigh’ but I need to find a better version of me and I need to do it soon because these mood things are driving everyone nuts and I know that.
So I’ll put on my weak smile and hopefully it will get bigger with a little time once more.

1 comment: